Friday, March 7, 2008

Let me help you!....to jail.

Go to NWI.com for the full story, or stay here to read my version (or do both, I don’t care).

 

Here’s my version of the story from the perspective of 20 year old Brandi Goldman from Valparaiso Indiana.

 

“This weed is giving me the munchies, it’s only midnight, I’ll just go pick some up, but I better pop some uppers first.”

“Crap, why is there traffic at midnight?!? I better get in the CENTER lane, it’s moving faster”

“Wow, those uppers are wearing off, I’m feeling tired.”

.

.

.

“Good morning officer, what seems to be the problem?”

(Officer) “Ma’am it’s 1am, you’re in the center lane of the Borman Expressway, and I just woke you up after 20 minutes of trying”

 

Needless to say, she ended up in the hospital…. And then jail. This story fuels the debate, do drugs make you stupid or is it just that stupid people do drugs?

No comments: