Monday, November 22, 2004

My Obligatory Introduction Post, Filled with everything expected.

Yeah, so I like using the word "obligatory". I will now go into what I hope to explore with this blog. To accomplish this, I think it may be necessary to first establish a few things that I don't want this blog to become. I do not want this to become something that I abuse to "vent" or whine, because I have plenty of things to whine about. I don't want this to be a place where I allow myself to bash useless organizations such as P.E.T.A and N.O.H.T.H. (National Organization of Hippie Tree Huggers) and other such organizations that hate America and Go Karts. I also do not want this Blog to become completely satirical, I hope my fans can sift through my dry sense of humor and figure out what point I'm trying to make. Ok, now for what I want this to be, I'm going to sum this up in one sentence: "Nick's thoughts on life, living it, surviving it, and making the most of it."

No comments: