Sunday, April 6, 2008

Nobody Cares

I posted last night about my purchasing of a laptop on ebay, I'm sure some of you read it before I deleted it this morning.

Why did I delete it? Because I awoke with this realization: unless your readers know you personally, they could give a rat's a$$ about what's happening in your life, and even if they are your friends, there's a good chance they still don't care.

Content usually fits into one of two categories, entertaining or informative. As the post about my laptop was neither, it had to go.

Hmm.... this isn't very informative, better do something quick to make it entertaining.....
I know, I'll throw in a stupid video about pets, people are idiots for puppies.


Here's a video with ~1.2 Million views, enjoy.





Like what you just read? Subscribe!

1 comment:

Elysa said...

Puppies!