Thursday, April 3, 2008

I'm Number ONE!


So I was digging around in some Google tools and found Google Webmaster Tools, which I quickly signed up for and clicked around in. Well they offer this feature that allows you to see various search terms that return your blog/website and what rank (what order) they are returned in. Well I was happy to see that 47Squared was at the top of the list when you search for Nicholas Kamm. I finally beat out that other Nicholas Kamm that's an AFP photographer!

So to all of my stalkers out there, I made it even easier for you to hunt me down, sit outside of my window and collect my hair...

Oh, and my article about the Sarah Connor Chronicles is ranked number 4, but when I search for it, 47Squared comes up number 2 =)


Like what you read? Subscribe!

No comments: